What is the Best Sound Frequency for Anxiety and Depression?
I’m often asked what are the best frequencies to listen to at home to help with anxiety and depression.
So in the past, I’ve encouraged my clients mostly to incorporate sound-healing instruments like tuning forks and singing bowls into their daily wellness practice.
Then I found that not many people could commit to healing tools due to the learning curve, price, and convenience of use.
Also finding good-quality sound frequency recordings that work for anxiety or depression is not an easy task.
For the past few years, I’ve been testing and trying out many options for easy sound delivery at home. And I found that not many sound recordings deliver quality healing sound.
Recently I have been experimenting with a new Home Sound Therapy Program that delivers quality healing sound and frequency, and I think you’ll enjoy it too.
I am so excited to see sound healing arts grow in our homes.
But how does sound helps with depression and anxiety, and how you can incorporate sound therapy at home today?
How Music Affects The Mood 🧠
When we enjoy music, it impacts the pleasure center in the brain by targeting the dopamine system.
Furthermore, listening to music engages many regions in the brain that trigger connections and create associations with memories, which then affect our overall mood.
Sound can also stimulate the production of endorphins, the body’s natural pain-relieving chemicals.
Research suggests that sound healing may be an effective treatment for depression, with one study finding that patients who received sound therapy had a reduction in symptoms after just eight weeks.
How To Use Anxiety-Relieving Brainwave Sound Therapy at Home
In order to get the most out of your sound healing session at home, it is important to prepare both yourself and your environment.
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for the duration of your sound therapy session.
- Choose the suitable for you sounds to be played for your session.
- You may want to sit or lie down in a comfortable position. It’s best to listen to the sounds with headphones. 🎧
- Once you are settled, take a few slow deep breaths and allow your body to relax.
💫 NOW is the time to set your intention for your sound healing session.
- What do you hope to achieve? What are you hoping to release? Hold these intentions in your mind as you begin your sound healing session.
- Once you’ve reached a state of relaxation, allow your heart to expand.💗
- Visualize what you want to embody in your life, and connect with the emotions and qualities that will make it achievable. Build those emotions and qualities within yourself. And feel gratitude inside for being able to experience and feel those emotions.
While listening to the healing sounds, let yourself fully relax.
- If your mind starts to wander, that’s okay. Just notice the thoughts and take a slow, refreshing breath. Let any attachment to the thinking float away.
Repetition is the key as with any therapy. Create a daily routine to incorporate sound into your day!
Sound can be a powerful tool if used properly, and it can help you change your life and the frequencies that you operate on.
If you’re looking for at-home sound therapy frequencies that can help you integrate sound healing into your daily life, I highly recommend checking out Anxiety-Relieving Brainwave Guidance Technology.
With this system, you can get the sound therapy you need anytime all in one place.
Just get into a comfortable place, relax… click play… and listen.
The benefits you will experience are truly amazing!
Irina – @SoSubtle – Sound Therapy Studio – Carmichael, Ca