Sound therapy refers to a range of therapies in which sound is used to treat physical, emotional, or mental conditions.
In general, this therapy is based on Quantum Physics which proves that all of life vibrates, including our bodies. When sound is coupled with intention, which is the most important aspect of healing, sound vibration can be directed to raise the body’s vibrational frequency.
If a person’s healthy resonant frequency is out of balance, physical, mental, and emotional health is affected. Illness in the physical body can manifest when there is a change in the core vibrational frequency of the body at a cellular level.
It is believed that healthy balance in the body can be restored by utilizing beneficial frequencies on a regular basis.
Sound Therapy is known to be very effective in restoring the nervous and immune systems. Which are the building blocks to a healthy mind, body, and spirit!
Sound and Frequency therapies provided at SoSubtle:
- BioAcoustic/BioSound Therapy – Low-frequency therapeutic sound (30-68 Hz) delivering a deep acoustic massage into your body to help you relax fully. Years of scientific research have shown that specific low-frequency sound pulsations and brainwave entraining music have powerful therapeutic effects on our health and well-being. BioSound Therapy incorporates energy balancing techniques with Singing bowls and other appropriate for the session instruments.
- Biophoton Therapy – incorporates light frequencies providing information that allows the body to regulate itself through coherent patterns of photons. These frequencies can be easily recognized and utilized by the body to assist in self-healing. The Biophoton equipment uses light frequencies to communicate with the body, achieving an exchange that stimulates self-regulation, allowing for profound nervous system support with each session.
- Biofield Tuning – In the Biofield Tuning therapy session, specific frequency tuning forks used to help locate and discharge complex energies, bringing harmony and balance to your body, mind, and spirit. Implementing the coherent frequency of the tuning fork into an area of incoherence helps the body to settle it and enabling it to let go of deeply rooted stress.
“Modern science is finally recognizing that energy constitutes the blueprint of the physical body. Meanwhile, the energetic vibration of sound can be used to change that blueprint in ways that foster health and well-being.’ Eileen Day McKusick
At SoSubtle, most Sound Therapy sessions are experienced one-on-one with a specially trained practitioner. The session may involve sitting or lying down while listening to sounds from instruments, or having vibrations applied using a unique tool, such as a tuning fork and singing bowl.
Many have experienced numerous benefits from Sound Therapy, including:
- Improved circulation and cardiovascular function
- Pain Relief
- Stress and fatigue reduction
- An overall feeling of balance
- Improved Immune function
- Decreased mood swings
- Lowered blood pressure
- Balanced Nervous system
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Improved sleep
We are inherently electrical beings! Electricity is the key to our survival. The current that powers our brain and heart are produced by electric impulses. Anything electrical generates a magnetic field, which is measurable and has been studied in depth by the HeartMath Institute.